Nursing Jobs in Whitewater, Wisconsin
Whitewater, WINursing - RN-Operating Room Contract 20 days ago
Travel Opportunity for Operating Room Registered Nurse (RN) - Whitewater, WIApply
Sunbelt Staffing is actively seeking an experienced Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurse (RN) for a 13 week travel contract in Whitewater, WI. Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two recent years of experience on the unit. To interview, you must have all active certifications required for the position. Sunbelt has partnered with one of the top medical groups to provide travelers with a welcoming environment and competitive pay. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 813-343-2205 directly. Please see below for complete details pertaining to the assignment.
- Mon. -Fri. 6:45a-3:15pm
- 40 hours per week
- GYN, General, ENT, Urology, Ortho, Podiatry, Robotics, Telemetry (rarely)
- 4 OR's
- Start on 5/10/2021, End 8/7/2021
- Possible extension based on performance
Required for Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Professional References
- 2 or more years of recent experience on the unit
- Travel experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to do a variety of cases
- Willing to circulate
- On call once per week and every 4th weekend
Education and Certification:
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- WI state or compact license
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- 24/7 Support Line
- Personalized recruiting experience
This is a great opportunity for any traveler to build their resume. Join a team of professional and welcoming healthcare workers when taking an assignment with Sunbelt Staffing. Our mission is to advocate for our travelers and make life better for those who make lives better.
I look forward to speaking with you.
National Healthcare Consultant
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.