Nursing Jobs in Warwick, Rhode Island
Registered Nurse Home Health - WarwickApply
We are looking for an experience home health RN in Warwick. Details about this home health RN opportunity are listed below:
- Must be able and willing to handle a case load
- 13 week assignment (extensions possible)
- Must be willing to travel in and around assigned area (mileage is reimbursed)
Requirements and Experience:
- Experienced with Oasis & be able to provide 48 hour turn around.
- 1 year of Home Health experience
- Home Care Home Base experience a plus
- On call is possible
- Active Registered Nursing (RN) license
- Active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification through AHA
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- Excellent communication and time-management skills.
- Reliable transportation and insurance
- Ability to work independently
If you're interested in this RN Home Health contract, please apply or email a copy of your resume and references to Tyler.Giesbrecht@SunbeltStaffing.com.
National Healthcare Hiring Manager
(813) 774-5083 Call or Text with any questions
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.