Nursing Jobs in Walland, Tennessee
Walland, TNNursing - LPN 20 days ago
(TN) COVID-19 Testing LPN - ContractApply
BLOUNT COUNTY, TN: Sunbelt Staffing is looking to partner with a travel Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN, to assist with COVID-19 testing efforts on a 6+ month contract. This contract assignment will be located/working in the Blount County, TN area.
- The hired (LPN) will be responsible for: assisting with COVID-19 testing events, notification of patients, and other duties related to COVID-19 as assigned by local health department leadership.
- At least 1 year of (LPN) experience
- Active Tennessee license or Compact license
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Preferred: REDCAP experience
- 37.5 hours a week
- Day shift: 8-4:30, M-F
Start Date: ASAP
This position is a full-time, travel nursing contract.
If you are interested or want more information, please apply with updated resume and a list of supervisory clinical references.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.