Nursing Jobs in Silver Springs, Maryland
Silver Springs, MDNursing - RN-ICU Contract 13 days ago
ICU (Intensive Care) Registered Nurse (RN) - NightsApply
Sunbelt is now interviewing for an ICU (Intensive Care) Registered Nurse position in Silver Springs, MD. This is a 13 week contract, with the possibility of extending.
- Applicants must at least 2 recent years of ICU experience
- Active BLS, ACLS, and NIHSS are required
- MD or Compact RN License is required
- 12 hour Nights - 36 hours per week
- 7:00 pm - 7:30 am
- The facility is a Level II Trauma Center
- Candidates must have a professional resume and references to apply
- Pay is weekly
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options available
- Experience required: maintain and monitor trachs/vents, administer medication, communicate with interdisciplinary teams, recognize signs of rapid decline, stablize patients in a critical setting, and communicate with authorized family/friends.
Please call or text Nicole Forgette at 813-792-3405 for compensation and pay details. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunbelt has been a key player in health care staffing for over 30 years. We are Joint Commission accredited and dedicated to making lives better for those who make life better.
I look forward to speaking with you!
Sr. National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.