Nursing Jobs in Redmond, Oregon
Redmond, ORNursing - LPN Contract Today
There is a position available in Redmond, OR for a Long Term Care, LPN. Please see job details below.
- Helping patients with activities of daily living.
- Taking vital signs.
- Facilitating patient care.
- Communicating the healthcare team and family members.
- Providing companionship and friendship.
- Plan and manage patient care accordioning to each patient's need.
- Interviews patients and record their medical history and physical condition
- 4 Week Contract
- Variable Shifts
- 8 and 12 hour shifts
- Active OR LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of experience
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.