Nursing Jobs in Maryville, Tennessee
Maryville, TNNursing - LPN 22 days ago
Blount County - COVID Testing LPNApply
A 6 month+ travel assignment assisting with COVID-19 testing efforts is seeking to hire on an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN.
This contract assignment will be located/working in the Blount County, TN area.
- The hired (LPN) will be responsible for: assisting with COVID-19 testing events, notification of patients, and other duties related to COVID-19 as assigned by local health department leadership.
- At least 1 year of (LPN) experience
- Active Tennessee license or Compact license
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Active drivers license
- Access to personal reliable means of transportation (i.e. - a personal vehicle)
- Successfully pass a background check
- 37.5 hours a week
- Day shift: 8-4:30, M-F
This position is a full-time, travel nursing contract.
If you are interested or want more information regarding this and other opportunities with Sunbelt Staffing, please submit a completed application with updated resume attached.
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.