Nursing Jobs in Marion, Kentucky
Marion, KYNursing - RN-MS Contract 18 days ago
Med Surg - Registered Nurse (RN) - Travel PositionApply
There is a travel contract now available for a Registered Nurse (RN) with Medical Surgical experience in Marion, KY
Applicants must have at least 2 years of bedside experience on the unit. Sunbelt has partnered with this Medical Center to provide travelers with a 13-week assignment.
The assignment is offering availability for either AM or PM shifts, and the client reserves the right to offer an extension based on clinical performance. Scheduling requests can be negotiated during the interview process.
- Duties for this position include: Provide bedside care for a variety of patients, including pre- and post-op patients.
- Prepare, administer and record prescribed medication, reporting any adverse reactions to treatment.
- Change dressings, insert catheters and start IVs.
- Prepares equipment and aids physician during examination and treatment of patient.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
Please contact Laura Hair via call or text at 813-906-2362 to find out more. You may expedite the application process by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Let’s connect today to discuss complete details, including compensation and benefits.
1. Email your current resume to: Laura.Hair@sunbeltstaffing.com
2. Book a time for an interview: https://calendly.com/interview-sunbeltstaffing-laura
I look forward to speaking with you regarding your next travel opportunity!
National Hiring Manager Sunbelt Staffing
813-906-2362 (call or text)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.