Nursing Jobs in Indianappolis, Indiana
Indianappolis, INNursing - RN-Tele Contract 21 days ago
Travel Medical/Telemetry RN's NeededApply
Position: Registered Nurse
There is a Level I Trauma facility in Dayton, OH actively interviewing for an experienced Med/Tele Registered Nurse (RN). This is a 13 week assignment with the possibility of extending. Travelers must have a minimum of two recent years of experience on the unit. Please call or text Laura Hair at 813-906-2362 for further information.
- 13 Weeks
- Shift: Days and Nights available
- Possible extension based on performance
- Electronic Charting
Education and Certification Requirements:
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited nursing
- ACLS/BLS/NIHSS/ Pals perferred
- OH State RN License
- NON-Ohio License RNs encouraged to apply; Ohio will accept on temp license (receive in 3 days)
Required for Interview:
- Current Professional Resume
- Clinical References
- 2 recent years of experience on the unit
- Safely administer medication
- Monitor and record patient vitals
- Communicate needs with MD
Sunbelt is proud to provide weekly and competitive pay with direct deposit or pay card options. Sunbelt also provides 24/7 support to accommodate travelers working any shift. You will receive a personalized and transparent recruiting experience with each assignment. All compensation packages are designed to meet your needs. With opportunities nationwide, we are sure the right facility is just a phone call away. I look forward to connecting with you and don’t forget to ask about our Referral Program!
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.