Nursing Jobs in Heidelburg, Pennsylvania
Heidelburg, PANursing - LPN Contract 8 days ago
Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Long Term Care in Rural West VirginiaApply
Travel Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Long Term Care in Rural West Virginia
Sunbelt is hiring a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for a travel contract position in a Long-Term Care Hospital in Terra Alta, WV. This facility is looking for a kind and compassionate nurse. If you are willing to travel and have at least one year of recent experience in rehab or long-term care setting, you are encouraged to apply for this opportunity.
- 8 Hour Shifts
- Must be flexible for all shifts
- 26 Week Contract (possible extension)
- Assists with formulating a plan of care for residents and provides nursing care to residents according to physician orders and regulations
- Directs and assists with resident, family/significant other education and notifies family on condition changes
- Updates plan of care when needed and observes and documents observations and care given to the residents
- At least one year of recent experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Long Term Care or Rehab
- Valid and Current West Virginia LPN License
- Basic Life Support Certification from American Heart Association
If interested in applying to this LPN position in Terra Alta, WV, please send your resume to [email protected] today to learn about this and other contract positions available in the U.S.
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | [email protected]
#sunbeltturns30 #whereyoushine #nowhiring #emilysunbeltjobs #nursejobs #nursingjobs #travelnurse #Westvirginiajobs #healthcare #healthcarejobs #healthcare #travelnursingjobs #westvirginiajobs #licensedpracticalnurse #LPN
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.