Nursing Jobs in Fulton, West Virginia
Behavioral LPN Job in Fulton, MOApply
Forensic psychiatric facility in Fulton, MO needs Behavioral LPN’s. This is a forensic and civil facility that provides care for patients with behavioral and psychiatric disorders.
- 26-week contract position with possible extension
- Behavioral LPN’s must be available for variable shifts
- Must be comfortable in a lock-down Behavioral setting
- Psychiatric experience is preferred but not required
Ideal Behavioral LPN candidates will possess:
- Active BLS (AHA)
- MO State or Compact License
- Minimum of 1 year of LPN experience
For more information, or to apply for this Behavioral LPN Job in Fulton, MO, please forward your resume and references to Sarah.Maas@sunbeltstaffing.com .
Senior National Hiring Manager
Call or Text 813-749-5193
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.