Nursing Jobs in Fresnoo, California
Fresnoo, CANursing - RN-ICU Contract 14 days ago
Travel Job for Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse (RN) - Fresno, CAApply
Sunbelt Staffing is actively seeking an experienced ICU RN for a 13-week travel contract in Fresno, CA. Applicants are expected to have a minimum of two recent years of experience on the unit. To interview, you must have all active certifications required for the position. Sunbelt has partnered with one of the top medical groups to provide travelers with a welcoming environment and competitive pay. To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com or call 813-343-2205 directly. Please see below for complete details pertaining to the assignment.
- 13 weeks
- Possible extension based on performance
- 12-hour Nights, EOW, First to float
- 36 Hours per week
Required for Interview:
- Updated Resume
- Professional References
- 2 or more years of recent Critical Care Experience
- Level I and/or travel experience preferred, but not required
- EPIC, Cerner, or Meditech experience
Education and Certification:
- Associate Degree or higher from an accredited Nursing Program
- BLS/ACLS/NIHSS required
- CA State RN License Required
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- 24/7 Support Line
- Personalized recruiting experience
This is a great opportunity for any traveler to build their resume. Join a team of professional and welcoming healthcare workers when taking an assignment with Sunbelt Staffing. Our mission is to advocate for our travelers and make life better for those who make lives better.
I look forward to speaking with you.
Call or Text 813-343-2205
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.