Nursing Jobs in Fort Washakie, Wyoming
Fort Washakie, WYNursing - LPN Contract 27 days ago
Licensed Practical Nurse-Fort Washakie, WYApply
There is a contract available in Fort Washakie, WY at a Long Term Care center in need of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Please see job details below.
- Monitor basic patient health such as vital signs and overall condition.
- Changing dressings or inserting catheters.
- Taking patient histories and maintaining documentation.
- Assisting with tests or procedures.
- Providing personal care, such as helping with bathing and toileting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 12 Week Contract
- Day shift
- 12 hour shifts
- Active WY LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of CNA experience
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.