Nursing Jobs in Douglas, Georgia
RN PACU - Travel NurseApply
Sunbelt is actively seeking a Registered Nurse for a contract. This contract is available for a Travel PACU on night shift in Douglas, GA. Please, see the job details below prior to applying for this travel assignment.
The hired PACU nurse responsibilities include all aspects of patient care following surgery. This care includes monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and respiration, as well as managing the pain and nausea that often follow anesthesia.
- 13 week travel assignment
- May have the potential to extend on performance and the needs of the facility
- EPIC charting
- GA or Compact RN License
- Valid ACLS, NRP, BLS, & PALS certification
- 2 years of recent PACU RN experience
Pay and Benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Pay Card or Direct Deposit Options
- Low Taxable Income
- Tax-Free Stipends
- 401k Options
- Vision/Medical/Dental Eligibility
- Updated and Current CV
- Professional References - Peer and Supervisor
You may also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information please call Laura Hair at 813-906-2362
National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.