Nursing Jobs in Chelmsford, Massachusetts
There is a position available in Chelmsford, MA for a Long Term Care, LPN. Please see job details below.
- Plan and manage patient care according to patients needs.
- Interview patients and records their medical history and physical condition.
- Obtain patient vital signs, including pulse, blood pressure, temperature, and respiration.
- Provide routine care for patients.
- 8-13 Week Contract
- Days & Evenings
- 8 hour shifts
- Active MA LPN License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 1 year of experience
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.