Nursing Jobs in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Psych RN - Behavioral Health ContractApply
Now hiring a skilled psychiatric nurse for a travel contract role located in desirable Auburn Hills, MI.
As a travel nurse you will spend 13 weeks providing care in a facility that needs your help. Travel nurses must be adaptable, team players, and quick thinking. This opportunity is a perfect fit for experienced travel nurses and first timers alike!
*All applications will receive a response within 24 hours*
- 12 hour shifts
- 13 week contract
- Develop a nursing diagnosis and plan of care
- Implement the nursing process
- Evaluates care plan for effectiveness
- Admissions and Discharges
- General patient care
- MI state nursing license
- 1+ years of Behavioral Health experience
Benefits of partnering with Sunbelt:
- Weekly paychecks
- Individualized pay packages
- Personalized 1:1 recruiting partnership
- Joint Commission accredited
To be considered for this or other travel opportunities across the nation please contact the Hiring Manager directly.
Senior National Hiring Manager
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.