Nursing Jobs in Atchison, Kansas
Atchison, KSNursing - LPN Contract 26 days ago
Travel CNA for Small LTC FacilityApply
Travel CNA for Small LTC Facility
Sunbelt is hiring a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Travel position with a LTC client in Garnett, Ks. This 45-bed facility is looking for a flexible and positive nursing assistant. Certified Nursing Assistants with at least one year of recent Long Term Care experience are encouraged to apply for position.
- Participates in a formal training program to develop the knowledge and abilities required for the class and for career growth and opportunity.
- Provides required personal care and hygiene services for clients such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and feeding clients.
- Teaches clients basic skills for the development of daily living habits regarding cleanliness, personal hygiene, dressing, and eating skills, etc.
- Motivates and encourages clients to promote their treatment and development by engaging in one-to-one discussions and supportive relationship with the clients.
- Provides nursing care such as taking temperature, blood pressure, pulse readings, and performs routine treatment and first-aid under the direction of a licensed practical nurse, registered nurse or physician.
- Interacts with clients in a therapeutic manner.
- Participates with other treatment team members in overall programmatic rehabilitation activities to facilitate change in the clients' behavior.
- Oversees or participates in planned recreational and social programs.
- Observes, records and reports clients' behavior, attitudes and physical condition and reports significant changes to proper staff.
- Serves as a role model in the training of less experienced workers.
- Escorts clients to meals, therapy, medical appointments and scheduled activities within and outside the facility.
- Performs duties necessary to maintain a safe, clean and orderly living and work area.
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support
- Kansas Certified Nursing Assistant License
Employment Type: Full-time, Contract, 6 weeks
Shift: 2p-10p or 10p-6a, 40 Hours
To learn more about this Certified Nursing Assistant job opening in Garnett, KS, please apply today with an updated resume and supervisory CNA references to or inquire about other openings nationwide:
Emily Janecek National Hiring Manager
813-792-3464 | [email protected]
#CNA #nursingassistant #WVnursing #travelnurse #nursejobs #nurselife #SNF #nures#nursing
#KSnurses #WVjobs #garnettkansas #kansasnurses #nightnurse
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.