Nursing Jobs in Ashdown, Arkansas
There is a position available in Ashdown, AR for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN). Please see job details prior to applying for this position.
- Provide bedside care.
- Administer medications and document effects.
- Take vital signs, temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Assist with resident comfort.
- Prepare and administer injections.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Active AR License
- Active BLS (AHA)
- Ability to pass drug screen and background check
- At least 2 years of LPN experience
- 8 week contract-possible extension
- 12 hour shifts
- Full-Time/36 hours per week
Apply for this position, or send your resume directly to:
National Healthcare Consultant
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.