Location: Ypsilanti, MI
Ypsilanti, MI School Social Worker Job
Ypsilanti, MI: I'm assisting a local school district just outside of Ypsilanti, MI that needs a Social Worker for a short-term contract job this school year. This contract will run approximately 10 weeks to complete the school year, and the Social Worker brought on for this job will be working full-time hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00am - 3:15pm. Interviews are being scheduled for this week.
- Multiple buildings servicing ages Y5 - 2nd grade
- Combination of general and special education on the caseload
- MI Social Worker licensure with the 310 Certification Approval
- Experience writing and running IEPs, function assessments, and positive behavior support
- Understanding of Special Education law
- Experience with Elementary caseloads
For more information regarding this Ypsilanti, MI job, email email@example.com or call directly at 813-749-5198.
National Hiring Manager - Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled