Location: York, PA
York, PA Itinerate School Psychologist Job
York, PA Interviews are now in progress for a School Psychologist role at our partner district. The opportunity is contracted and will continue the duration of the present school year at minimum.
Full time position managing assessments for a K-12 school population over several school sites. Participation in Individual Education Programs will also be required.
- Consistent hours promoting a greater work/life balance
- Assignments structured for all responsibilities to be met within the number of contracted hours only
- Competitive pay
- Multi-tiered support network
Educational Background and Certification Requirement
- Master's Degree of School Psychology from an accredited program of study
- PA School Psychologist Certification
- PA clearances
- Comprehensive knowledge of SEIS
- Extensive experience with initial evaluations/ re-evaluations
- Prior experience managing an itinerate caseload
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to Stacy.Richardson@Sunbeltstaffing.com, or contact directly at the number below.
Stacy Richardson, Sr. Hiring Manager
Sunbelt Staffing, Pupil Services Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled