Location: Yakima, WA
Yakima, WA Speech Language Pathologist job openingApply
Accepting applications for a Speech Language Pathologist position in a local school near Yakima, WA.
- K-12 caseload working in a range of schools
- The caseload will require Full Time hours, but part time hours are considered.
- 60-70 students on the caseload, split between on-site and virtual assessments and evaluations.
- Conducting and attending IEP Meetings with parents and staff
- Washington SLP License
- Washington Schools ESA Certification
Please submit an application and forward a resume to Keaton.Reinhart@SunbeltStaffing.com for immediate consideration of this Speech Language Pathologist position in Yakima, WA. For more information, please call 813-792-3472.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply