Location: Yakima, WA
Yakima Valley, WA: School SLP - Work From Home / Remote OpporunitiesApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking to build a talent pipeline of qualified remote School Speech Language Pathologists for future vacancies in the State of Washington. Teletherapy allows therapists to conduct evaluations and assessments with specialized software to students from the comfort of their own home or office.
This is not a PRN position.
Free training will be provided to qualified candidates upon successful completion of an interview. All successful candidates will be subject to a background check and drug screen per federal regulations.
School SLP Job Schedules:
- Full Time / Part Time Options Available (will vary based on openings but will discuss with candidates)
School SLP Teletherapy Job Qualifications & Licensure:
- Masters in Speech Pathology or Communicative Diseases
- Laptop / PC / Computer AND Webcam made in the last 3 years
- 3 years of School SLP experience
- ASHA Certificate of Certified Clinical Competency (CCC)
- State Credentials / License for Speech Pathology
Please submit resumes to the National Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman, at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call him directly at 813-261-2703 for any further questions regarding teletherapy/remote/work from home job opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply