Location: Moundsville, WV
WV - Travel Long-Term Care CNA (Nights)Apply
I am actively hiring for a 6+ week contract assignment in the Moundsville, WV area, seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) with at least 1+ year of experience in long-term care/skilled nursing.
The hired CNA will be working night shift and providing direct/personalized assistance to both short-term and long-term patients.
- Active West Virginia CNA certification
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- Active drivers license
- High school diploma or GED
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- PREFERRED: At least 1+ year of LTC or skilled nursing experience
Shift Requirements: Night shift, 6p-6a / 36 hours a week
Employment Type: This is a full-time travel nursing contract assignment opportunity
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any additional questions, please apply and submit an updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply