Location: Baltimore , MD
Work From Home Speech Language PathologistApply
We are actively seeking a highly enthusiastic licensed Speech Language Pathologist to fill a Teletherapy opening with a local school district in Maryland. This role will provide the opportunity to provide therapy to students K-12 that need your services.
- Providing direct therapy virtually
- Complete evaluations and assessments
- Participate in virtual IEP meetings
- Work full time 32.5 hours per week
- School based contract
- MD SLP License
- Pediatric or schools experience
- ASHA CCC's preferred
If you have a passion for making a difference in a student’s life, please apply to this SLP Job near Baltimore, MD and email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply