Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Work From Home Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job - Full-timeApply
The Work From Home Speech Language Pathologists (SLP) job is working with students at a school located near Scottsdale, AZ. The SLP will be working during the school hours, full-time. The SLP job will be for the remainder of this school year.
Speech Language Pathologist Job Information:
- Arizona SLP license required
- Recent school-based experience required
- Strong skills working with Technology
- Full-time, remainder of the school year position
- Caseloads consists of general and special education students ranging from K-12, with mild to moderate articulation, fluency, and expressive/receptive language disorders.
- We will provide each candidate with a virtual platform, toolkit, along with training.
If you are located near Scottsdale, AZ or live in the state of Arizona and you are looking for a work from home Speech Language Pathologist Job for the remainder of the school year then apply today!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply