Location: Sacramento, CA
Work from Home | Speech Language Pathologist JobApply
We are currently working with a local school district near Sacramento, CA that is looking for a remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This is a school based job for the new school year. Work from home!
The Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) will be working with students fully remote.
- Must have California Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License.
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable working from home.
- 1099 Independent Contractor.
- VOCO platform with support staff.
- Full Time – 37.5 hours per week.
- New School Year.
For questions or further consideration for the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job located near Sacramento CA, please send an updated resume to [email protected] or apply directly.
Aidan Randleman National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply