Location: Elgin, MN
Work from Home Speech Language Pathologist job Teletherapy (SLP-CCC)Apply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently interviewing candidates for a School Speech Language Pathologist job to work remotely with a local school district for a short-term contract. This position will be part-time (18 hrs/week) working with an early childhood population.
- Job Requirements:
- MN SLP License
- Previous schools or pediatric experience is a required
- Teletherapy experience is preferred
- Job Responsibilities:
- Working on IEPs and delivering direct therapy
- Conducting evaluations and screenings
- Working with students with mild-moderate disabilities
If you are interested in the work from home School Speech Language Pathologist job, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jessica at 813-448-1367.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply