Location: Cimarron Hills, CO
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job for School in ColoradoApply
Job Opening: Virtual Speech Language Pathologist Needed for School in Colorado
A school district in Colorado is in search of a Speech Language Pathologist to provide virtual services to a K-12 caseload next school year.
- Speech Language Pathologist license in Colorado
- CDE License
- Must be tech savvy and have experience providing with teletherapy
- Comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech disorders
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
If you are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado and would like to be considered for this job, please apply here and email your resume to [email protected]. Please complete both actions to ensure a prompt response.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply