Location: Columbus, OH
Work-From-Home School Speech Language Pathologist - 100% VirtualApply
A school district in Ohio is interviewing qualified candidates for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position.
Clinical and technical teletherapy training, virtual therapy and assessment materials, and clinical support will be provided throughout the assignment.
- Provide teletherapy services as specified on IEP
- Work remotely with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Provide virtual assessments and develop treatment goals
- Part time - 3 days/week
- K-12 caseload
- Direct and indirect service time will be compensated at the same hourly rate
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Ohio SLP License
- Ohio Teaching Certificate (can be in-process)
- Previous school-based experience
- ASHA CCCs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply