Location: Denver, CO
Work-From-Home School Speech Language Pathologist - 100% VirtualApply
A school district in Colorado is interviewing qualified candidates for a fully remote Speech Language Pathologist position.
Clinical and technical teletherapy training, virtual therapy and assessment materials, and clinical support will be provided throughout the assignment.
- Provide teletherapy services as specified on IEP
- Work remotely with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Provide virtual assessments and develop treatment goals
- Part time - 18.75 hours/week
- Caseload will be determined based on candidate experience and preference
- Direct and indirect service time will be compensated at the same hourly rate
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Colorado SLP license
- Colorado Dept of Education license
- Previous school-based experience
- ASHA CCCs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply