Location: Fruita, CO
Work from home Colorado School Speech Language Pathologist Job availableApply
Work-from-Home Speech Language Pathologist Job with School District in Colorado
I’m working with a school district in Colorado that is looking for a Speech Language Pathologist for a K-12 caseload for this year.
The ideal candidate for this job will have their Speech Language Pathologist license in Colorado, be familiar with using Zoom to provide teletherapy services and is comfortable working with students of all ages and varying speech needs.
- Colorado Speech Language Pathologist license
- CDE License
- 2 years pediatric or school-based experience
- Self-motivated mindset as this is a completely remote job
- Attend IEP meetings as needed and complete progress reports
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students’ needs
- 1099 contract job
If you are interested in this remote job and are a licensed Speech Language Pathologist in Colorado, please send your resume to [email protected] and apply here. Please complete both actions to ensure a prompt response.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply