Location: Cabazon, CA
Work-From-Home Bilingual SLP Teletherapy Job - 100% VirtualApply
A school district in California is interviewing qualified candidates for a part time or full time virtual Speech Language Pathologist teletherapy position.
Teletherapy platform training, virtual assessments, and clinical support will be provided.
- Provide teletherapy services as specified on IEP
- Work remotely with diagnostic staff and classroom teachers
- Provide virtual assessments and develop treatment goals
- Full time (applicants with part time availability will also be considered)
- Active CA SLP License
- Minimum of two years of school-based experience
- ASHA CCCs
If you are interested in this position, apply here and email your resume to Jessica at firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply