Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Work from Home 100% SLP JobApply
Sunbelt is working with multiple school districts throughout California and is in need of a Full or Part Time Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) until the end of the school year. The selected candidate will work remotely from home and provide direct and indirect services through our online platform.
This is your chance to work from home and provide a full range of services.
Caseloads would be mild-moderate for PreK-12th grade students whom are both distance learning and transitioning back to onsite.
Details & Requirements:
• 100% Remote – Zoom Platform and training provided
• Contract – Full time and part time considered
• Online testing, IEP reports and meetings, assessments, evaluations
• Weekly Pay- 1099
• Active California SLP License Required
• Minimum of 2 years school based SLP experience
For more information regarding out work from home Speech Language Pathologist opportunities throughout California please send your current resume to email@example.com and call 813-792-3425
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply