Location: Winter Garden , FL
Winter Garden, FL - Speech Language Pathologist Needed
I am actively reviewing resumes and conducting interviews to hire a Speech Language Pathologist near Winter Garden, FL. This will be a full-time position for the full school year.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Caseload is around 55 students with full range disabilities
- Providing speech therapy to early childhood students
- Students in the caseload have mild to moderate disabilities
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language, and swallowing disorders
- Keeping records involving to patient conditions, care plans, therapies, and progress.
- Reporting progress and status to appropriate parties, which may include family members, teachers, or medical professionals.
- Valid state certification or license
- Experience in school-based settings
- IEP familiarity
If you are interested in this Full Time Speech Language Pathologist job near the Winter Garden, FL area, please contact me at 813-792-3443 and send an updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled