Location: Wickenburg, AZ
Wickenburg, Arizona Area Special Education Teacher Job OpeningApply
Wickenburg, Arizona School needs a Special Education Teacher. You will join a large team and conduct all standard duties in an elementary setting. This position is full time on a contractual basis.
Special Education Teacher Requirements:
- Fingerprint Clearance
- Arizona Special Education License
Special Education Teacher responsibilities:
- Develops and implements annual Individualized Educational Program (IEP) plans
- Creating Lesson plans
- Communicating with staff and parents
- Providing feedback for IEP meetings
- Attending IEP meetings
- Ability to create and use various teaching techniques, methods and principles of learning
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing offers educational professionals the opportunity to work in school districts all over the country for nearly thirty years. Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing talented professionals in work environments where the rewards go well above pay and benefits. Our educational professionals make a difference every day by impacting the lives of others while doing a job that they love to do.
For Immediate consideration contract Elzira Walters: Elzira Walters -National Hiring Manager -Sunbelt Staffing
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply