Location: Whitmore Lake, MI
Whitmore Lake, MI Full-time and Part-time School Social Workers
Our district located in the Whitmore Lake, MI area has a need for both full and part-time School Social Workers. Populations in need of services range from Early Childhood through Post-Secondary. Caseloads will be distributed based on background and/or experience. Seasoned professionals as well as new graduates are encouraged to apply. We are prepared to interview and hire immediately, so apply today!
Job Type: Contract positions during school hours.
- Position #1: Full-time contract for the school year. 37.5 hours a week during standard school hours. Benefits are offered along with a strong support team.
- Position #2: This position offers a 3 day work week (22.5 hours a week) during standard school hours.
- Interact with students to assess the areas in which they might need counseling or assistance.
- Communicating with parents, teachers and administrators
- Maintain case files and reports to track student problems and progress and to recognize patterns in behavior.
- Assist in remediation by providing counseling, treatment plans or workshops.
Qualifications: All applicants will have a Bachelor or Master’s Degree with one of the following:
- Michigan School Social Worker Certificate
- Michigan School Counselor License
- Full or MSW Limited LARA License
- LARA license & MDE (Michigan Department of Education) Social Work Approval
- Full LARA License
To apply to these positions in the Whitmore Lake, MI area, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled