Location: Whitefish Bay, WI
Whitefish Bay, WI: Speech Language Pathologist - Pediatric
Now interviewing Speech Language Pathologists for the upcoming school year for anticipated vacancies.
The Speech Language Pathologist will provide consultation and support to schools and students with mild/moderator or moderate/severe disabilities.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform evaluations, and assessments to students
- Develop IEP goals and implement therapy
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff
- Travel as needed to schools in the area to provide services
- Monday - Friday
- WI Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competency (CCC)
- WI DPI Credential
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled