Location: Wheaton, IL
Wheaton, IL SLP Speech Language Pathologist Job Part-Time SY 21/22Apply
Sunbelt is seeking a part time contract Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in the Wheaton, IL area. This job will include providing service to students in person for grades k-8th for the 21/22 SY.
Wheaton SLP Job Duties
- Creating treatment and therapy plans to suit the individualized needs of a diverse population of patients.
- Diagnosing, treating, and preventing speech, language disorders.
- Working with a case load of 20-30 students.
- SLP will attend monthly meetings with the speech team.
Wheaton SLP Job Requirements:
- Must have a IL SLP License / PEL
- Prior Schools/Pediatrics Experience needed.
Please contact Christian Giron 813-543-9884 or Christian.Giron@sunbeltstaffing.com for more information about this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply