Location: Wheaton, IL
Wheaton, IL Area Job Opening for Full-Time School Psychologist
Sunbelt Hiring Managers are currently seeking a School Psychologist to fill a job opening in the Fox Lake, Illinois area. This job will be working with high school aged kids and young adults for the entire 20-21 upcoming school year.
School Psychologist Job Requirements
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Illinois Psychology License
- Previous experience in a high school
School Psychologist Job Duties
- Screen students for potential psychological issues
- Assess each student’s needs, limitations, and potential, by observing, reviewing the school records, and consulting with parents and school personnel
- Interpret the results of each test and prepare psychological reports for the parents, teachers, and administrators
- Develop IEPs and collaborate with other educators to ensure success
For immediate consideration and to hear more details about this full-time School Psychologist Job in the Wheaton, IL area, please send your resume to email@example.com and call me at (813)448-1418. I look forward to hearing from you!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled