Location: Westminster, CO
Westminster, CO - School Psychologist | Full or Part Time job
I am looking for a dependable School Psychologist for a contract position working with a school district near Westminster, CO. We have opportunities for both full and part time positions. The School Psychologist will be working with students K-12th grades who have a full range of disabilities. Interviews are being scheduled as soon as possible to ensure the position is covered.
- Provide direct counseling, instruction, and mentoring for students struggling with academic, emotional or social problems.
- Maintain accurate reports regarding student's needs and progress.
- Evaluate results and progress through observation and accurate documentation.
- Evaluate and implement behavioral management techniques and learning programs.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding student's needs and progress reports.
- Colorado School Psychologist License, or in processing.
- Now considering New Graduates!
If you are interested in this position or any other positions in your area, please send your resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com.
If you have any questions regarding positions or general contracting questions, please call the hiring manager directly.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you.
- Customized compensation packages.
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2) with weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance packages for Full Time employees.
- Dental, vision, group life, professional liability coverage for all employees.
- Continuing Education funds and therapy materials allowance.
- Relocation assistance for travel assignments.
- Matching 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
- Strong support and mentorship throughout assignments.
- Supportive Educational Resource team to support you both professionally and personally during your career.
Sunbelt Staffing offers educational professionals the opportunity to work in school districts all over the United States for nearly thirty years now. Sunbelt Staffing is dedicated to placing talented professionals in work environments where the rewards go well above pay and benefits. Our educational professionals make a difference ever day by impacting the lives of students and families, while doing a job they are passionate about.
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing contract employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled