Location: Belmont, WV
West Virginia Travel LPN Contract
A Licensed Practical Nurse, or LPN is urgently needed to work a 4 week contract opportunity at a LTAC facility, located in the Belmont, WV area.
Please review the qualifications and information below prior to submitting your application.
- At least 1 year of LPN experience
- Active West Virginia license or Compact license
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association or American Red Cross)
- Prior experience within a long-term acute facility
- PRN shifts available for dayshift and midnight shift
- 12 hour day shifts
- This is a full-time travel nursing position
- Working a minimum of 36 hours per week.
If you're interested or want more information, please apply with an updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled