Location: Buckhannon, WV
West Virginia - Evening LTC CNAApply
Sunbelt Staffing is currently seeking an experienced travel Certified Nursing Assistant or CNA to work in a 100+ bed long-term care facility. This will be an 8-week+ contract assignment, located in the Buckhannon WV area.
Please thoroughly review all job details + minimum qualifications required prior to submitting an application
- The hired CNA will be responsible for acting as a dependable and reliable part of the healthcare team onsite - providing personal care and support to residents as needed.
- Tasks may include but are not limited to: assisting physicians and supervising medical staff with direct patient care activities; assisting patients in dressing/undressing, bathing, eating, and any additional ADLs; recording and reporting vital signs; assisting with procedures.
- Active West Virginia CNA certification
- Active BLS (Basic Life Support) Certification - American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- At least 1+ year of CNA experience
- At least 1+ year of LTC experience
- Preferred: Previous experience with PCC (Point-Click-Care)
Shift Requirements/Work Hours:
- 8-hour shifts
- Evening shift: 3p-11p
Employment Type: This is a full-time, travel nursing contract assignment.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit a completed application with an attached updated resume. Any and all additional inquiries/questions related to this, and other opportunities, with Sunbelt Staffing may be directed to:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply