Location: Talladega, AL
Weekends in Talladega! Rehab or Long Term Care (LTC) Registered Nurse (RN)
A facility in Talladega, AL has an immediate need for a Rehab or LTC Registered Nurse. The ideal Rehab or Long Term Care RN will possess a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience. Facility is looking for candidate to work every weekend, along with either 1-12 hour shift during the week or 2-8 hour shifts during the week.
- AL or Multistate/Compact RN license
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Shift: Days, 7am-7pm, every weekend, Saturday and Sunday along with 1-12 hour shift or 2- hour shifts during the week
- 36 or 40 Hours Weekly
- Start Date: within 7-10 days of offer
- End Date: 12/26/2020
- Recruiter Transparency
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card Options
- Health, Vision, Dental Insurance Options
To be considered for this, or other travel opportunities, please contact me directly at 813-471-0166. Please also email your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to speaking with you!
#RehabRNjobs #LTCRNjobs #ALRNjobs #jobopenings #travelnurse #hotjobs
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled