Location: Waverly, GA
Waverly, GA - Educational Sign Language Interpreter needed Full Time
I am seeking a dependable Sign Language Interpreter for a contract position working with a school near Waverly, GA. This position is Full Time, working 35 hours per week for the remaining school year.
The Sign Language Interpreter will be working one on one with an Elementary school student during classroom hours.
- Manage and provide interpreting services to a caseload of students or 1:1 services.
- Serving as a liaison to promote public relations between the deaf/ hard of hearing students, peers, faculty members and family.
- Communicate regularly to parents and faculty regarding the student’s needs to ensure that the IEP goals are being met and the student’s progress in the educational setting.
- Other interpreting related duties would include but not limited to: interpreting IEP meetings, educational staff meetings and trainings, and having flexibility to provide services where needed within the district.
- Bachelor's degree or higher with a concentration in Sign Language Interpreting.
- Must have an EIPA score of 3.5 or higher & passing written test score OR a National RID Certification.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume/CV directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com.
Cassandra Lukins – (813) 261-2257
Why Work with Sunbelt?
Sunbelt Staffing offers educational professionals the opportunity to work in school districts all over the United States for thirty years now. Sunbelt provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of benefits and resources available to you.
- Customized compensation packages.
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2) with weekly direct deposit.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance packages for Full Time employees.
- Dental, vision, group life, professional liability coverage for all employees.
- Continuing Education funds and therapy materials allowance.
- Matching 401(k) retirement and savings plans.
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing contract employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled