Location: Watertown, SD
Watertown, South Dakota - Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job AvailableApply
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist in Watertown, South Dakota looking to take on a fully virtual position? Sunbelt is working with a school district who wants to hire a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Caseload will be between 20-40 hours depending on needs
- Treating children from birth-21 across two schools
- Perform assessments, evaluations and IEP's
- Full range of disabilities
- Fully virtual
- While this listing is for Watertown, South Dakota, our requirement is that you have Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) license to practice in South Dakota
- 2 years as a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) in a school setting - we are willing to consider candidates with less than 2 years if they can complete a clinical evaluation and show a detailed plan on how they will render services virtually
- High Speed Internet and a computer no older than 3 years
Applicants from Watertown, South Dakota should email your resume to our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
For those interested in a separate teletherapy position, please call or email our National Hiring Manager, Jonathan Johnson.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply