Location: Waterford, ME
Waterford, ME Speech Language Pathologist Job
A school district in the Waterford, ME area is looking to hire a Speech Language Pathologist in the Waterford, ME area.
- Monitor student progress and make informed, timely educational decisions.
- Conduct speech, language, and hearing screenings and diagnostic evaluations to determine the need for clinical services
- Participate as a team member in the comprehensive evaluation, review, and reevaluation process
- Participate in the development of student IEP's
- Consult with parents, teachers, administrators, and others concerning the needs of students and special services that are available
- Assist teachers in the development and implementation of curriculum modifications and appropriate classroom strategies
- Refer students and their families to appropriate community agencies and services
- Cooperate with agencies serving students and their families
- Provide therapy, followup, and/or consultation based on student IEP's
- Work with a caseload of students in grade K-12
To apply, please send your resume for the Speech Language Pathologist job in the Waterford, ME area, to email@example.com or call 813.792.3441
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled