Location: Seattle , WA
Washington- Full-time Virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)Apply
We are working with a school district in Washington that is in need of a virtual Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). This job opportunity will be working with students with various disabilities. We are looking for applicants who have previous school-based experience and experience with IEP's.
- Active WA Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Washington ESA Certificate
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
If you are interested in being considered for this full-time remote Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job in Washington please send an updated resume directly to Lauren.Garris@SunbeltStaffing.com and call/text me!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply