Location: Warwick, MD
Warwick, MD Area - School Psychologist Job
We are currently interviewing Shcool Psychologists near Warwick, MD for a full time job. At this school district near Warwick, MD, you will be working about 35 hours a week with students grades K-12.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- Ability to adapt
- MD Credential as a School Psychologist
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Experience with medicaid
- Conduct individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
If interested in this School Psychologist job near Warwick, MD, or any others email the hiring manager directly at Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com or schedule a time for a phone interview at:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled