Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Walnut Creek, CA Area School Psychologist Job
Full Time or Part Time School Psychologist needed for a job located near Walnut Creek, CA. You will be working with students ages K-12th grade at approximately 1-2 school locations. This Full Time School Psychologist job located near Walnut Creek, CA is for the school year.
School Psychologist Job Requirements:
- Master’s Degree School Psychology
- CA License
- Ability to adapt
School Psychologist Job Functions:
- Provides pre-referral consultations and contribute to initiatives including Response to Intervention (RTI).
- Conducts individual evaluations on referred or identified students.
- Implements and conducts psychological services to meet goals and objectives in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP), the Individual Educational Plan (IEP), the Individual Transition Plan (ITP), or 504 Plan
- Documents results of student’s assessment, follow-up, and service completion
- Participates in transitional, behavioral, and service completion planning
For more information about this job near Walnut Creek, CA, or any others please contact Tracy directly at 813-792-3409 or email resume to Tracy.Kline@SunbeltStaffing.com.
You can also schedule a phone interview at:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled