Location: Waldorf, MD
Waldorf, MD: Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening
I am working with a school district in the Waldorf, MD area to interview and hire a Speech Language Pathologist for the school year. This is a full-time job opportunity. The caseload entails working with students across the district.
- Masters Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Active MD Speech Language Pathologist License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Full-Time Availability (35 hours/week)
- Previous school-based/pediatric experience
If you are interested in being considered for this school-based Speech Language Pathologist job opening near Waldorf, MD, please send an updated resume directly to Delaney.Guinn@SunbeltStaffing.com and apply here!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled