Location: Waldorf, MD
Waldorf, MD Area - Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist PositionApply
Sunbelt Staffing has a contractual job opportunity for an SLP near Waldorf, Maryland. This position extends through the full upcoming school year, with strong long term potential beyond.
- 37.5 hours per week
- This is an itinerant position covering two to three sites, based on specific caseload assignment
- Caseloads are limited to fifty students, and are assigned based on skills and experience of each applicant, with consideration to individual preference
- Grade levels range from kindergarten through high school, with most needs at the elementary school level
- Most students on the caseload have mild to moderate speech related delays and disorders, while some may be more profound
- Maryland State SLP license
- recent, relevant experience
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence is preferred, although we will consider a strong Clinical Fellow with school-based experience and exceptional skills
We are seeking applicants who are committed to the collaborative effort it takes to identify barriers to the development of speech and communication skills, and establish and implement therapeutic strategies to achieve individualized goals. If you would like to discuss this vital role in detail, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470 or email current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply